THE PESTGARD YARDGARD SENTINEL” ULTRASONIC SOUNDLESS DETERRENT
The Silent Defender of your home, unit, villa and garden:
- Ideal for units and suburban areas where sound may be an issue
- Install in your garden, balcony, car port, pools and garages to repel Pest Possums,Brush Turkey, Bush Turkey, Rabbits, Bandicoots, Swallows, Pigeons, Ducks, Geese, Blackbirds, Mynahs, Bats, Rats and Insects
- Optional Audible sounds volume can be adjusted, need only be as loud as bird song in nature.
- Please note you may require more than one unit for a large areas or large numbers of pests.
- Please phone 0458 648 235 if required to discuss your needs for your particular pest problem
- Operates day, night or 24 hours with a flick of the switch using inbuilt light sensor.
- “Select a Pest” dial allows you to select the target pest setting
- For Possums & Birds the “Continuous sweep” setting is best allowing the unit to sweep across the USX frequencies creating a very uncomfortable environment for target pests
- Directional sound beam allows unit to be mounted high and pointed directly where pests are striking.
- Will not harm pets or pests simply move the target pest on out of area to be protected.
- This unit can be set to operate using inbuilt “Motion sensor” or be set on “Continuous sweep” sweeping across all the frequencies or on the “Constant” emissions setting sending a pulse of Inaudible Ultrasonic sound out every 20 seconds.
- Area covered by motion sensor up to 14 meters directly in front of installed unit by 10 meters wide at target point,Â in a 170 degree arc.
- Total area covered up to 372 m2
- Operates on 9v/240v transformer (supplied with this unit) & why not acquire a 15 meter low voltage lead for $10 or if needs be buy 2 for $20 see the accessories available in the drop down menu above, this way you can run safer low voltage leads from the 240v power point to where the unit is to be installedÂ or acquire locally 4 x C cell batteries (not supplied)
- IPS ( Intelligent power saving) keep a set of batteries installed in the unit in case of power failure & the installed batteries will automatically continue to operate the unit as long as the 240v power is out.
- Dimensions: 171mm x 133mm x 89mm
- Weight: 453grms( shipping weight 906grms)
- Coverage: 372m2 Low freq.(278.7m2 high freq)
- Frequency Range: 15 – 25 KHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB @ 1 meter
- Electricity Costs: Less than $0.25 per month
- Compliance: EPA Establishment No. 058480-TWN-001.CE marked
- Motion Sensor Range: 11meters wide x 21mtrs @ high freq. 11meters wide x 36mtrs @low freq.
- Working Current: <200mA
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v batteries or use the 9v vAC adapter/transformer ( supplied with this unit) where 240v power is available
Thank you Leone and Graeme for Pestgard for suggesting & supplying the Pestgard Yardgard Units early 2016 for my property to scare/deter the turkey they have been very effective & I have no hesitation in recommending to others the use of your equipment to remove Brush/Bush Turkey. The turkey are still absent from my property as at November 2016
Previous to buying your units we tried many different deterrents to no avail, we have a large property at Burpengary, Queensland and distributed quite a number of your units around the property where the Turkey had built mounds and were known to inhabit as a result the Turkey have left the property.